Friday 8 June 2012

Guess who's back, back again

Hello comrades!

Yes, it's been a long time, but I am finally back to test the murky waters of useless, banal, apathetic sports analysis. Fasten your seatbelts and get a brolly ready, coz there's a sporting storm a-coming and you don't want to get wet.

After a tiny investment into my future for the opportunity to write this shit for a living, it was suggested that I give up blogging for a while.
"But my fans! Where will they go?!" I said.
"Phil McNulty or Andrew Benson's blog" they said.

But, you'll be delighted to hear that my final exams went really well and I even managed to secure an internship with the good people at Total Football Magazine. The wheels are turning.

So, stop fawning over my picture and put the Kleenex away. Seriously, stop it, it's a bit gross. Coming up today is a preview of Euro 2012 and perhaps the Canadian Grand Prix. I will be writing a little blog about Euro 2012 games every other day, so get ready!

Let's do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment